Facebook Live Podcast on Remote Learning Strategies with Andi McNair
Host of The Good Life EDU Podcast
ChatGPT and the Future of Generative AI in Education – The Good Life EDU Podcast
This week we are joined by Dr. Helen Crompton who is an Associate Professor of Instructional Technology, the Director of the Virtual Reality Lab, and the Director of the Technology Enhanced Learning Lab (TELL) at Old Dominion University (ODU). Dr. Crompton is on Stanford’s list of the top 2% of scientists in the world, and she is a consultant for various governments and bilateral and multilateral organizations (such as the United Nations and the World Bank) on educational technology topics. She has been researching and leading work around artificial intelligence in education for over a decade, and we are grateful to have her back on the pod to talk ChatGPT and all things generative AI (AGI) in the present while also looking to the future of this rapidly-evolving technology.
- ChatGPT and the Future of Generative AI in Education
- An ESU Update on the State of Cybersecurity in Nebraska Education
- Talking Buff Magic, Ed Leadership, and Empowering Others with Brian Buffington
- Reliable and Free STEM Materials from uBEATS, The UNO & UNMC Building Excellence in Academics Through STEM Program
- How Canva Is Enhancing the Way Educators and Learners Create!
Former Host of the Westside Personalized Podcast – 67 episodes
Andrew Easton was the host of the Westside Personalized Podcast, a podcast dedicated to sharing practical stories from real educators as they implement personalized practices in their classrooms.